Friday, February 24, 2012

NOT DEAD YET


So, I know it pretty much seems like I'm dead here, but I'm not. I just don't know what to do. I kind of got behind on updating and then it seemed too daunting to catch up. This past week I sort of started updating my LJ again in a really easy-going manner. I don't know why, but I feel for some reason that my blogspot needs a nicer presentation, whereas I can just slap anything onto my LJ. I guess I just need to get over that.

Anyway, Osaka is hoppin'. Or at least I am. It seems like I'm always busy here. I guess its just a big change compared to my quiet US life, and even when I was in Tokyo.

But I'm not gone! And I will catch up on a lot of things as soon as I think of a way to do it.

My LJ (mind, it's somewhat friends only) → mynameisdish


To meet a friend in Umeda last Wednesday.

Shirt - H&M ☆
☆ Cardigan - Ghost of Harlem ☆
☆ Denim Shorts - Kohls ☆


I am moving soon to an apartment in Umeda, where I will have some yummy natural lighting and a full-length mirror, so cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment