Monday, August 9, 2010

Tote Bag ♥

One of the small creative projects I've been wanting to do for a while is making tote bags with designs on them. And this weekend I actually got to do it. I went to visit a friend I haven't seen since leaving for Japan, and we spent the evening sewing and watching old episodes of The IT Crowd.

My simple bag:



It's actually a pale lime green color, but that's hard to see here.



Sketching something to put on the bag.



The final product.



I backtracked and took a close up. It's a little easier to see this way. I also used a gold paint marker for details. :/



When I showed it to my mum for some sort of feedback, she just said, "She's angry." HAHA

Oh well, I like her. She's a little angrier than I intended, but I like attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment