Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Long Time No Macchiato



Sunday afternoon I found this piece of nostalgic pie in Amemura for a meager 300yen. That's right, a full album in completely untouched packaging straight out of 2000. I guess the whole reason I'm updating right now is because I want to sit back and enjoy it.

I was a little sick last week and I'm still kind of strung out. In addition to that, I'm waking up every night like a crazy person in the middle of the night and staring at things again so I'm always tired and kind of unable to concentrate.




The atmosphere is so nice here. All of those bikes make me think of Amsterdam. Amsterdam has nice atmosphere too, huh.

Katie and I had a nice time chilling here and pondering things like viskei/punk kid style from years ago and how to be more effective Draw Something artists.




Long time no iced caramel macchiato. 


I finally caved and bought one of those flowery tanks I'm seeing everywhere to throw into my coordinates, as well as a beige cardigan and beige knit hat, and some other things. I will post pictures next time maybe. 


Trying to climb my way slowly out of this gothic pit I live in. But it's really more like I'm on a slow moving elevator and every now and then I stop and have a very, very long coffee break in the bangya lounge. Haha


Slightly obsessed with these super cheap earings from WEGO LA.


Ok. I might have just fallen asleep staring at some q-tips. Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment