Tuesday, November 20, 2012

GROAN OF DIPLOSOMIA 01 @ Kobe


So, for the last of my week of "live hell" (this is like a series now) was the GazettE on 10/16 at Kobe Bunka Hall. This was the best show out of the four I've been to so far (I'm off to the two days at NHK Hall next week) and just a generally awesome day. :D

It started simply. I decided that Jiroko would be coming with me to the show, so when she showed up at my apartment for our meet up around noon, I told her she was coming with me and we went.


Kobe isn't far, so we got there in plenty of time and dined on the quality cuisine of Saizeriya. This is Jiroko being excitable.


And here am I, being six years old.


Purikura was taken, as is the tradition. 8D

We finally meandered over to the hall and waited outside in a lively park for a while, watching a bunch of girls in ancient as fuck tour shirts take group pictures and having lulzy chats, until finally it was time to head into the hall.

Jiroko purchased her ticket day of, at which I was enlightened once more to the unprecedented joys of day-of tickets. I got mine from the album insert, so I was in the back of the first floor (still a great view, especially since a bunch of the seats around me were empty; see the photo below), but she actually got first row balcony (though apparently standing was a little dangerous, haha).


As I said before, this was the best of the lives for me so far. It really had a strong feeling of being like the Kansai tour final (I vaguely recall Ruki saying something similar on stage). Lots of good MC, lots of interaction and showiness, and they drug out the encores and the Dogeza for us at the end to, like a proper tour final.

The setlist:

[Diplosomia]
[XI]
DERANGEMENT
GABRIEL ON THE GALLOWS
VENOMOUS SPIDER'S WEB
VORTEX
CLEVER MONKEY
THE SUICIDE CIRCUS
DRIPPING INSANITY
余韻
影踏み
籠の蛹
[Depth]

ヘドロ
MY DEVIL ON THE BED
SLUDGY CULT
HEADACHE MAN
ATTITUDE
REQURDE MALFUNCTION

[EN]
Ride with the ROCKERS
TOMORROW NEVER DIES
VERMIN
Filth in the beauty
COCKROACH
LINDA~candy dive pinky heaven~

[WEN]
関東土下座組合


I was really moved by 余韻 and 影踏み this time around. I don't know what the big change was for sure, but they show the words, basically the grieving process, up on the screen and then cut to an ocean before going into 余韻, and something about this time around I felt myself get a little misty-eyed. It was really beautiful and overwhelming, I thought.

This time ヘドロ was a little more strung together than before, which was a little bit of a disappointment for me, but all that was washed away the second Ruki picked up that cane and MY DEVIL ON THE BED started. Fuck yes. This song. I could just watch it and watch it. We threw down (me and the high schoolers beside me, we had fun moshing into each other) hardcore for this. ATTITUDE was amazing again as well.

I think most of the members spoke at this live for a second, too, which was boss. Even if Aoi only asked us if we'd seen his club Zy article and waved it at us for three seconds before returning to living his life. At one point he sat down to play during the Dogeza, and I found myself musing at whether he was bored, haha. And you already know it, but Uruha was throwing down again. I think you can kind of tell he works out a lot, his stamina is tops.

Other stuff happened, if I remember I'll update this, haha. My memory is shit for my age. :/


Anyway, we finally let out and headed back to Sannomiya for some post live curry rice and fan girling.



Post live kampai for Ruki on the way back to Osaka.

I'm about to fall asleep now, so I'm off to bed and to prepare for 凛-the end of corruption world- tomorrow. Good night ☆


No comments:

Post a Comment